viewpoint

Welcome to Scritches


Welcome to Scritches!

My plan for this website is to provide accurate and
useful information to parrot owners. Like most things,
it's a work in progress.

Among the things you can find here are articles with
useful hints and tips, random podcasts with other parrot owners, and a list of recommend publications and other things I find helpful.

It is also where you can contact me for individual
consultations about you and your parrot, as well as what to expect from an individual consultation.

I won't promise regular posts or guarantee witty repartee, but you can subscribe to be notified when 
I do post new material.

I will be allowing and publishing your comments (unless they're rude, mean, crude, or otherwise objectionable).

So come on in and look around! 


No comments:

Post a Comment